OxyGeneo 4-in-1 Super Facial
Radiant skin is a treatment away…
Exfoliates, Infuses, and Oxygenates!
THE OXYGENEO DIFFERENCE
- Immediate and significant results, visible after 1st treatment
- Soothing and relaxing
- Natural skin oxygenation from within by Bohr effect
- Infusion of natural & powerful active ingredients to the skin
- Long term skin texture and appearance improvement
- Supported by real science and medical studies
- Suitable for all skin types
- Treatments for face & body
- Never tested on animals
- Vegan ingredients
- No downtime
The OxyGeneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, open clogged pores, smooth the surface and renew the skin. The treatment generates an abundance of CO2 bubbles that permeate the upper skin layer to trigger a physiological response known as the Bohr Effect.
OxyGeneo™ harnesses the natural processes of the body to oxygenate the skin from within with the Bohr Effect! During the Bohr Effect, the body sends O2-rich blood to the skin to replace the CO2. This results in optimal skin oxygenation and increased cellular activity.
At the same time, OxyGeneo™ infuses nutrients, vitamins and selected active ingredients that nourish the skin and promote healthier and smoother complexion.
4. Celluma LED Light Therapy
A non-invasive treatment that can be used to treat acne, fight wrinkles, and ease pain. The blue light penetrates through the epidermis and kills acne-causing bacteria. Red light goes into the dermal layer, which promotes collagen and elastin production that will improve skin tone and texture. The near-infrared light penetrates the deepest to increase micro-circulation and tissue repair and decreases inflammation and pain.
With activated Bamboo Charcoal
- Mattifies oily skin
- Purifies Clogged Pores
- Clears toxins & bacteria
With Vitamin C & Kojic Acid
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Reduces signs of pigmentation
- Protects from sun damage
With Red Algae
- Reduces wrinkles and improves skin texture
- Deeply hydrates dry skin
- Proactively rejuvenates skin